FLIGHT 33 serves and advocates for youth by assisting them in discovering their talents and strengths and
encouraging the attainment of goals through guidance, tutoring, basic needs assistance, and meaningful projects.
Through the help of generous donors and volunteers, the youth we serve:
- Meet two times a week for tutoring, homework, art, music lessons;
- Have educational outings to museums, art shows, science exhibits, concerts;
- Meet with qualified adults to explore possibilities that will assist them in reaching a goal, such as
finding educational programs, scholarships, camps, or job training;
- Take part in music concerts, art shows or events in which youth can showcase their talents;
- Participate in service opportunities in which youth can see a purpose and care about others.